Re: [linux-audio-user] Maybe coming ack.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Maybe coming ack.
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 22:31:33 EEST

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 11:47:40AM -0700, Joseph Zitt wrote:
>Well, after about a day's glee at being able to do things in Windows, I
>think I'm back, hat in hand. As much trouble as I've been having in
>Linux, Windows is proving even worse. The system crashes repeatedly,
>and Eudora (the mail client) crashes whenever I do something tricky...
>like press a key.
That's the bad part about windows indeed :/

(cut)
>I'm in Berkeley, CA, and around most of the time (one advantage of
>unemployment :-] ). I can't afford to pay anything, but would commit to
>helping with the docs if we could get the stuff working. I have, indeed,
>learned a lot in the current hassles, but I'm not quite able to make the
>hurdle into full functionality on my own.
>So... possible?

I'm sure its possible :)
I'd love to sit next to you and help out,
but that would incur a long flight on a plane ;)

You could check out the local LUG (Linux
User Group), I'm sure they will help you
out if no-one on this list is in the vicinity.

Check this list of LUGs
http://www.linux.org/groups/.

the best of luck,
Vincent