Re: [linux-audio-user] icky low level linux stuff

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] icky low level linux stuff
From: NJCross (kcross_AT_linex.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 20:39:38 EEST

Yes it should be,but even if 'newbie' is written elsewhere there are still
some Linux music lists (thank g*d _not_ this one) which are just plain rude.
Although,recently I noticed a known 'academic' _female_ newbie given a very
courteous,prompt,reply. Metaphorically,they 'held the door open for her'!
Quite often these predominately (youngish?) males cluster around a 'star'
geek and either vie for attention or see these lists as a possible career
move.
Methinks some of these problems are manifest in the teaching
professions *tch*
Just my two cents.