Re: [linux-audio-user] Newbie Lurker

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Newbie Lurker
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 10:27:57 EEST

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 10:42:07PM -0400, nancyb wrote:
(cut)
>You guys are nuts, but I'm glad
>you're out there.
:)

>Your conversations are way above me but I find myself curious (green?).
>I don't think I can stay lurking on the list for much longer, however as
>the volume is pretty high and wholesale deleting of unread material
>makes me feel unhappy.

Hm, have you considered trying out some email filtering
software which allows you to put emails in
different mailboxes according to the source address
(or more complex rules) ? I use Procmail for
that. That way, I can be sure it ends up in the
right bow, so I don't have to sift it myself.

Anyway, welcome to the list :)

regards
vincent