Re: [linux-audio-user] SSM and Ladspa plugin

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SSM and Ladspa plugin
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 12:19:28 EEST

> Dave Griffiths wrote:
> >>I can set up a plugin network using the native effects and spiral
> >>synth as the input which will output to the oss plugin nicely. If I
> >>add the ladspa plugin to the network the sound dies. It doesn't
> >>matter what position I add it in.
> >

> > Does this happen when you connect to another plugin (after choosing a LADSPA
> > plugin), or when it's first loaded?
> >

> When I connect the plugin. It may not be with all the ladspa plugins
> but I haven't had time to test them all yet. Could it be a version
> mismatch with Steves set? Should I try with a plugin from the cmt?

I can't get all of the plugins to work in ssm, I think the default values
change will sort them out - probably just the wrong values (although I do use
the hints in my host) I was using recent versions Steve's Gverb and Dyson
compressor in a track last night, so I know they work fine :)

Dave

: www.pawfal.org :