[linux-audio-user] About alsa drivers....

Subject: [linux-audio-user] About alsa drivers....
From: Juan Ramon Jimenez Garcia (jjimenez_AT_zapo.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 09:54:42 EEST

    Hi all

    I am newbie with alsa, reason why I request pardon if the question
is too trivial or it is not the suitable list.

    I need to compile drivers of alsa for a sound card in a embbeded
system. The system is very small (only 32 mb of flash) and has a
crystal CS3239. I have a develop PC where I compile everything for
alsa (drivers, libs, utils...) but now I need to know what are the
esential parts of ALSA that i must put in my little system (libs,
includes, modules...).

     Perhaps i can compile alsa with some option to get everything i
need in a directory or something like that. Perhaps any
document.... well, any help will be welcomed.

Thanks

12MB/WAP/filters/folders/fast !
FREE e-mail http://www.ZAPO.net