Re: [linux-audio-user] About alsa drivers....

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] About alsa drivers....
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 12:02:26 EEST

Juan Ramon Jimenez Garcia wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am newbie with alsa, reason why I request pardon if the question
> is too trivial or it is not the suitable list.
>
> I need to compile drivers of alsa for a sound card in a embbeded
> system. The system is very small (only 32 mb of flash) and has a
> crystal CS3239. I have a develop PC where I compile everything for
> alsa (drivers, libs, utils...) but now I need to know what are the
> esential parts of ALSA that i must put in my little system (libs,
> includes, modules...).
>
> Perhaps i can compile alsa with some option to get everything i
> need in a directory or something like that. Perhaps any
> document.... well, any help will be welcomed.

This question is better on the alsa-devl list

alsa-devel_AT_lists.sourceforge.net

and the LAD list will probably give you some good answers too. although
a lot of the LADers will be on the ALSA list too.

linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur