[linux-audio-user] Gnome/Alsa installation?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Gnome/Alsa installation?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 20:43:05 EEST

Hello. I recently installed RedHat 7.3. While Alsa installation
is well documented (but not in RH7.3), could somebody explane how
to remove existing sound drivers and Gnome sound server?

I actually don't want any sound server (except JACK) be in between
me and my sound card. I don't want hear any desktop sounds at all.

Best regards,

Juhana