RE: [linux-audio-user] hammerfall dsp + alsa

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] hammerfall dsp + alsa
From: Daniel Heckenberg (daniel_AT_bogusfront.org)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 03:06:58 EEST

I haven't identified any trouble with the built-in sound on my machine - it
has an ess maestro3 which I'm using as the 0'th alsa device and have the
hdsp as the 1st device. Is this the same device in the i8k2, kevin?

Can I throw open a request to anyone with a asound.rc file for a
multichannel soundcard? I'd like to have a couple of commented, working
examples beside me when I try to understand the limited doco available on
the subject.

thanks,
Daniel