[linux-audio-user] Hello and which dist. of linux

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Hello and which dist. of linux
From: nikolas francis (nafranci_AT_blue.weeg.uiowa.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 00:03:35 EEST

Hello, I'm a a new user to Linux as of today, but a long time computer
musician. So after having downloaded a distribution of linux, and then
coming across this group I began to wonder of there is a particular
distribution of linux that anyone could recommend to me for realtime
audio processing. This maybe too general of a question, but any help to
point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Nik Francis
The University of Iowa
Email: Nikolas-Francis_AT_uiowa.edu