Re: [linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ?
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 06:50:12 EET

Acid lets you use a paint brush to paint in audio tracks, but with Ardour
supporting pitch and beat manipulations its starting to get some of the
features that acid uses, anyone with extra $$ should donate to Paul so he
can keep developing, ardour is one of the best all around linux apps. Muse
also has some similar features.

http://www.brianredfern.org