[linux-audio-user] SMP motherboards?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SMP motherboards?
From: Taybin Rutkin (trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 01:04:03 EET

Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap SMP motherboards?
Something that can handle a couple 667 PIIIs would be ideal, but if the
total price including CPUs is <$300, I'll consider it.

My motherboard seems to not work with SMP anymore (freezing, restarting).
I'm pretty sure it isn't a kernel thing because I've tried every version
between 2.4.17 and 2.4.20 and they all act the same. It used to be rock
solid at 2.4.18.

Alternatively, I'd like the name of a good vendor of motherboards.

Taybin

--
http://www.piratesvsninjas.com