RE: [linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ? - Pitch shift

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ? - Pitch shift
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 01:20:48 EET

That's why they put out the "loops for acid' libraries, which I have used
to good effect with terminatorX. tX already has beatmatching, you just
don't sequence loops with it, but rather load multiple loops which you can
trigger against each other. One track is set as the master and all the
others get their tempo tweaked to match it. So when I use the loops for
acid it works very well, cause the files are cut to match up already.

http://www.brianredfern.org