Re: [linux-audio-user] soft synth manager gui

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] soft synth manager gui
From: Nathaniel Virgo (nathaniel.virgo_AT_ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 20:18:33 EET

The thing that was discussed on lad recently was ladcca by Bob Ham. There's
some stuff about it at http://pkl.net/~node/ladcca.html. It is designed to
do what you're asking I think, but of course it requires the client programs
to be aware of it, so it'll be some time before it becomes a tool you can use.