Re: [linux-audio-user] m-audio radium USB midi keyboard

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] m-audio radium USB midi keyboard
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (rzewnickie_AT_rfa.org)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 20:34:57 EET

On Tue 24/12/2002 11:37:38, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:18:01 -0500, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > http://www.m-audio.com/products/m-audio/radium.php
> >
> > Has anyone tried using this keyboard with linux, yet?
>
> There is also an equivalent from Edirol,
> http://www.edirol.com/products/info/pcr50.html , also the smaller PCR30
>
> Any experiences would be welcome.
>
> - Steve

Ahh! I like that even better. cool. thanks Steve. :) It has buttons,
too, in addition to the knobs and sliders. And it's slightly less wide.
I think I like it.

I assume what Frank said regarding USB vs. MIDI I/O would apply here.
That is, USB might work but will probably more difficult to set up.
While MIDI in out should be fairly simple?

Thanks again,
Eric Rz.