Re: [linux-audio-user] quick ardour question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] quick ardour question
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 18:37:37 EET

Mark,

        On the documentation front - this is what I was wanting to see
documented. Can you describe how you set this up as part of your doc?
I haven't done this and I'd rather read it from someone who has than
struggle through it. I've been using envy24control which allows me to
do this using the digital mixer but there may be better ways that I
don't know about.

Jan