Re: [linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo@libero.it)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 12:05:13 EET

  I found an old copy of my site at web.archive.org, if you want to
  download a copy of the rodhes soundfont here it is:

  http://web.archive.org/web/20010922033357/http://www.emillo.com/rhodes.sf2

  And if you want you can put it on a better place... (please do it)
  This soundfont has been made by me some year ago; sound are sampled
  from a real rhodes by a friend of mine who has a music store here
  in Bologna, Italy

  It has some interesting stuff (especially old analog synths) visit its
  homepage at http://www.scolopendra.it it

  Cheers

--
  | Emiliano Grilli     |