Re: [linux-audio-user] lame and low sample-rate mp3's

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] lame and low sample-rate mp3's
From: R Parker (rtp405@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 04:18:46 EET

The speed of playback is likely to be sample khz. If
you're resampling from 48000 to 44100, you could do
this with numerous tools including resample. Perhaps
SRC can also be accessed from command line. Anyway,
'resample -to 44100 infile.wav outfile.wav will
produce a file that's ready for compression.

Sorry, in a hurry, didn't carefully read your
post...hope this helps.

ron