Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour/boosthardware.com/quicktoots...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour/boosthardware.com/quicktoots...
From: iriXx (m@irixx.org)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 23:09:35 EET

i went looking for the quicktoots index google cache and found them here

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:6M8uhoylbF8C:www.boosthardware.com/LAU/quicktoots/+quicktoots+jack&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

if you put the titles into google they should turn up - it worked for
the jack toot which i found here:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:xVufgYuHuR0C:www.djcj.org/LAU/jack/+%22The+JACK+user+HOWTO%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

hth

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info@copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***