Re: [linux-audio-user] Need help - hardware recommendations

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Need help - hardware recommendations
From: Joe Hartley (joe.hartley_AT_ingenta.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 04:15:28 EET

On 25 Feb 2003 17:14:52 -0600
"Jan \"Evil Twin\" Depner" <eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net> wrote:
> Do you have one of the Behringer T1953 mic pre-amps? I remember
> someone saying they had one but I can't find the email. If so, how do
> you like it?

I like it very very much, though I find I use the tube circuit less
than I thought I would... it imparts a high sibilance to my vocals I
don't like, but it sounds great with an acoustic guitar. I love it.

             Joe Hartley - Senior Unix Admin - Ingenta inc.
      111R Chestnut St., Providence, RI  02903 - cell 401.338.9214
              Joe.Hartley_AT_ingenta.com - AOL IM: JoeHartley