Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.7.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.7.1
From: anton (addon_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 16:53:34 EET

> 1) The program begs for a master volume of some sort. People will use
> this in parallel with dry signals. I want to just grab a volume and mix
> it. Right now I have to grab left and right separately.
>
> 2) It seems to me that a file change should reset all the audio going
> through the delay lines, but it seems that it doesn't. A long delay
> pattern, and then a new file, and then starting more audio quickly (I'm
> playing a synth through it) leaves remnants of the old file or old
> audio, I'm not sure which.
>
> 3) Attempting to enter a directory which does not exist when looking for
> a setup file crashes the program completely.
>
> Really good stuff. Like Paul said this morning, I think htis is one
> of those defining moments.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
Yes tapir is very nice thanks!
A couple of comments:
I thought it might be usefull to have a "clear" or "bypass" button, easily
accesible. That would be usefull when it starts getting crazy with all the
delays and feedback.
What about the IR window ? I can get anything there, just an empty window(
divided in three parts if I can recall corectly) Maybe I have to RTFM cause I
haven't.

Anyway good stuff !