RE: [linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.7.1

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.7.1
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 17:50:58 EET

> Okay, no way I can pretend this is a feature as well ;-)

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Say no more. ;-)

Maarten,

One more thing I ran across last night that you might look at. I did
experience a hard-lock, system crash last night. I do not think was caused
by tapiir, but it manifested itself strangely.

I was having trouble with sound getting very distorted, and just tried to
close everything down. I think I ran out of memory and sound was distorted
because something got swapped out.

I had tapiir open, and I had the diagram window open also. I closed the main
tapiir window, but didn't close the diagram window. (It was minimized.)
tapiir did not stop processing sound. tapiir did not disappear from
qjackconnect's diagram. I closed the diagram window, and then tapiir went
away from qjackconnect. At this point my machine locked up.

I do not think the lock up was tapiir, but I do think that the diagram
window should just close if you close the main window.

Cheers,
Mark