Re: [linux-audio-user] Interrupt sharing question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Interrupt sharing question
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 21:11:34 EET

Hi,

Does linux control hardware polling? If yes, then
recompile the kernel with USB as a module and don't
'modprobe usb' until it's needed. Afterwards, you can
unload USB.

I don't know the answer to my question but have
assumed this is how things work. It'd be good to have
a definitive insite. Anyone?

Warning; I've got my new hardware so ignorant
questions forthcoming. :)

ron