Re: [linux-audio-user] Which Card?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Which Card?
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 04:54:47 EET

I picked up a delta 1010 on ebay for $300. They did not supply the
correct ps and discounted it enough, to buy a new ps. I have 3 of these
units. The nice thing about them is that you can attach a 1010ai (adat
interface) and use them as standalone converters when you start
upgrading.

YMMV

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Subject: Linux box finds it hard to wake up in the morning

I've heard of dogs being like their owners, but Linux boxen? -- Peter Hunter <peter.hunter_AT_blackfriars.oxford.ac.uk>