Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration
From: Levi Burton (donburton_AT_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 15:02:54 EET

On Friday 14 March 2003 03:54 am, Dave Griffiths wrote:
[...]
> I took part in this last year with some other LAU/LAD people:
> http://linart.net/info/autumn02/
> It was really interesting, I'd like to do more things like that.
>
> dave

This is pretty much exactly what I am proposing. Almost exactly. I like how
everyone provided notes on what they were doing. Perfect. This is in my
opinion the best way to show off what software and people can do - specific
use-cases and success (or no success) stories. A scientific approach (i.e.
here is how to replicate what I did).

Creativity should not be limited by the technology used to create it.

--
Levi Burton
http://www.puresimplicity.net/~ldb/