Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 16:02:14 EET

Anyone on the list who would be interested in hosting their Linux-made music
on some sort of dedicated site, please email me directly with these details:

1. How many MB storage would you require?

2. What would you be prepared to contribute per month for the service (in time
or money)?

3. Are the tracks already available on the internet? If so, please provide
URLs.

4. What kind of genre, if any, is your music best described as?
(I've a feeling there may be a bias towards electronica)

5. Would you be interested in collaborative CD publishing - compilations, demo
CDs etc?

If I get a decent number of responses, I'll compile a report for the list.

Cheers

Daniel