Re: [linux-audio-user] Frank Barknecht's PD madness

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Frank Barknecht's PD madness
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 12:39:13 EDT

Hallo,
R Parker hat gesagt: // R Parker wrote:

> Mad or madness, as we're using it, is slang to imply
> beyound the norm and very interesting. Definitely
> complimentary.

Now, then I think I know, why this picture's called madness. It must
be because in my talk, I presented Pd in analogy to the bible's
creation myth, where the patch author is like the Lord of the
creation.

The tip of creation then was a patch, where I spun ardound the room
with the gamepad in my hand to create spaced out sounds.

It might have looked "mad" ;)

ciao