Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 15:52:08 EDT

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 09:38:52 -0700, R Parker wrote:
> That's the GNU's counter part to the GPL for
> documenation? That would get my vote. However, I defer
> any decision on licensing to Steve. I think Steve
> should have copyright on the documentation. If I work
> on it and am credited, I'm happy.

Hell no. I really can't be trusted with docs, I can't spell, my grammar is
terrible, you name it :) I really dont undeastand how anyone could bring
themsevles to write docs without being payed or made to ;)

I write code, if other people are prepared to document it then that's
great. The copyright should belong to the authors.

- Steve