Re: [linux-audio-user] How to use Sound Blaster Live! Sound Fonts (user banks)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] How to use Sound Blaster Live! Sound Fonts (user banks)
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 03:05:42 EEST

I use the smurf sound font editor, which gives the option of a "wavetable
load", but you can also use the awe tools to load a soundfont onto the
card from the command line. Then when I open up muse if its working right
I'll see four entries for the sblive card's soundfont and can sequence it
from muse or rosegarden4.

http://www.brianredfern.org