Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie q: making a machine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie q: making a machine
From: Antonis Galanopoulos (addon_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 18:38:08 EEST

Hi,
I use one of those nvidia based boards. (asus A7N8X)and I thought I would jump
in the conversation. The only thing closed source on it is the nvidia made
network card. There is also a 3com NIC on it so there is not an issue.

Most of the problems with that board are solved with the upcoming 2.4.21 and
the latest 2.5 kermels.9although I havent tried everithing- Dont need them)

Everything else would work without any drivers from nvidia. And I have to
admit that it is a very nice board for audio. I haven't seen an underun for
quite a while now.