Re: [linux-audio-user] No state is present for card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] No state is present for card
From: Denis de Leeuw Duarte (den_ddld_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 21:17:41 EEST

>"State" means the current mixer settings, but the Quattro doesn't have any
>mixer elements. The message is misleading in this case.

Ah thanks! Well it is working now!!!! I've been struggling with this device
for a week. First I had to return it to the store because they gave me the
wrong power supply and probably a defective unit. I'm very glad it works
now. Except for the fact that I can't use the device as a normal user (and
yes I am in the audio group) but this is probably so trivial I won't bother
you with it (yet;-)