[linux-audio-user] Making a demo.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Making a demo.
From: Marco Desiderati (marco.desiderati_AT_caliari.it)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:57:27 EEST

Hi everybody.

I'm an italian bass player and I'd like to record a 4 songs demo for the band
I play in with my PC (with Linux obviously). I'm searching for someone who
can suggest me any documentation/book regarding this argument and/or share
with me his experience (the hardware/software used and so on ...).

Thanks in advance for your reply,
        Marco.