Re: [linux-audio-user] Audigy 2 and DSP24

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Audigy 2 and DSP24
From: Khadiyd Idris (khad_AT_landak.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 14:06:57 EEST

I see on creative website,
Audigy 2 Platinum can record at 24bit/96K
But it's the platinum version...

But according to Len,
all SB card resampled...

Stephen Hassard wrote:
> I'm not in front of my linux box with my audigy2, but from what I
remember taking a look at Alsa's info about the card it looks to only
support 16bit 48khz max. I might be wrong tho. If anyone has any
suggested way to verify this I'd be happy to try.