Re: [linux-audio-user] csound: Can it actually be compiled?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] csound: Can it actually be compiled?
From: Atte André Jensen (atte_AT_ballbreaker.dk)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 19:02:30 EEST

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:14:26 -0300
luis jure <ljure_AT_multitel.com.uy> wrote:

> csound used to be fairly easy to compile, but that was long time ago.
> it's true that compiling canonical csound has been problematic lately.

I saw somewhere that one of the things in the next release is
autoconfigure. Can anyone confirm this? When is the next release due? I
also noticed a *very* out of date csounds.com. What's up? What has been
the general reception and consequence of csound being GPL'ed?

I'm very curious since I consider csound the main music application for
linux...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte