Re: [linux-audio-user] Jack problem in Brazil

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Jack problem in Brazil
From: Alexander (alexander_AT_edem.g12.br)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 20:57:07 EEST

I make this change and i get the same error.

I will try change some configurations in my system. Maybe the fact of my
computer is a notebook some configurations with pcmcia do a conflict. Who
knows? My sound-card is NOT pcmcia, but I have one networcard pcmcia.

... ?

Thanks
Alexander
Brazil - RIo de Janeiro