Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 22:31:05 EEST

--- "Gustavo Zamorano S." <gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net> wrote:
> I also found some rme drivers.
> Try ./configure --help | grep rme
> They are:
> rme32, rme96 amd rme9652.
>
> I think rme9652 will work.

These are old, OSS. They did work with the 9652 at one time, nicely in
fact with a graphical panel for clock, etc :)

For now, though, I would work on updating alsa or solving the firmware
issue (downgrade?). I am building 0.9.6/cvs rpm's based on Fernando's
.spec today and will post a link and info if I get some time.

Kevin