Re: [linux-audio-user] That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing
From: Benjamin Flaming (lau_AT_solobanjo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 21:15:29 EEST

Uffda. Sorry about that. It was 6:30 in the morning, and I hadn't been to bed yet ;)

Mostly, I'm just frustrated by the examples provided on the web sites for open-source synths and drum machine apps. I should have either kept my mouth shut, though, or written a less nebulous explanation of what I'm hoping for.

Sorry.

|)
|)enji