Re: [linux-audio-user] please excuse my IDIOCY!!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] please excuse my IDIOCY!!!
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 22:14:23 EEST

Darren Landrum wrote:

>>dont worry at all. i think most of us who've been around here for a
>>while will remember the day i sent a mushy note to my boyfriend to the
>>linux-audio-dev list. that took a bit of living down.
>>
>>m~
>

> I can't say I've quite done something like *that* before. *grin* Makes me
> want to hunt it down in the archives, but I think I'll be nice and let my
> laziness win this time. ;-)
>
> -- Darren

i got so embarrassed i insisted on it being removed. the funnier thing
is that i'd toned it down - i'd been on chat to him just before sending
it and was almost going to write some of the things we'd um, been doing,
i mean talking about....

m~

--

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.