Re: [linux-audio-user] How to check if I have midi connection?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] How to check if I have midi connection?
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 02:28:09 EEST

sabato, 18 ottobre 2003 alle 12:46:50, foltra_AT_terra.cl ha scritto:
> Ok. Let's make critical mass. I have a c-port 2000 too, and while i
> haven't check midi outs, the ins are no joy, last time i checked.
> Can't check right now cause my h-bus cable is broken, so i'm waiting
> for the replacement to arrive :(

OK I'm ready to do whatever is necessary (if I'm able ;)
The problem with alsa-devel is that is high traffic and also very tecnical,
but you can't post if you're not a subscriber. Maybe we should elect a
spokesman who subscribes to alsa-devel (please don't count me as
candidate - my english is insufficient) and keep others up to date (don't
know if it can be said for a person :P)

> cableS

Bye

--