Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA, jack and the other stuff: Two cardshandling

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA, jack and the other stuff: Two cardshandling
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 23:57:25 EEST

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 12:17:29PM -0700, Sascha Retzki wrote:
> So, my cards are NOW:
> Ess-solo1 <-> hw:0
> Es1371 <-> hw:1
>
> # jackd -d alsa -d hw:1 -P hw:0
>
> Should set jack to USE the hw:1, so Es1371 and output via hw:0, my Ess-Solo1, right ?

No. It tells jackd to use hw:1. The hw:0 at the end of your command line is
meaningless to jackd.

i think you have to write a special .asoundrc to accomplish what you want.
I don't know.

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's CARBONATED MATHEMATICIAN GUNDAM! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)