Re: [linux-audio-user] Zaurus users?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Zaurus users?
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 09:36:59 EET

I use it, but what I need to do is cross compile oggenc, so I can write
out a wav file from csound and then convert it to an ogg and then play
back with ogg123 so I don't have to leave the terminal.

You can go on the web with it, I haven't tried writing out a super huge
file yet, but I'm going to try to write one to the sd card and see how
that goes.