Re: [linux-audio-user] voice note recorder

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] voice note recorder
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 17:36:13 EET

Also try out

        http://plugin.org.uk/timemachine/

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street. Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM