[linux-audio-user] tapiir

Subject: [linux-audio-user] tapiir
From: derek holzer (derek_AT_x-i.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 17:05:28 EET

Hello Maarten and the list,

I have been enjoying Tapiir quite a bit, and would like to intergrate it
into a performance situation alongside PD & Jack. My question is, what
are the possibilities for external control of Tapiir? i.e. : can I send
it messages [from PD, for example] which could either change parameters,
or use a different .mtd file? If so, what kind of method or protocol
would work best?

Thanks!
D.

--