Re: [linux-audio-user] offline processing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] offline processing
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 04:14:35 EET

--- Steve Harris <S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hmm... I've no idea what that would do - youd have
> to ask whover
> implemented freewheel. I think you have to feed the
> output of JAMin back
> into ardour (or some other non-RT capable recorder)
> for it to work.

In fact I was doing Ardour -> JAMin -> Ardour. My bad.

> I have to admit I've never tried it, I'm not even
> sure how you engage
> freewheel :)

I was doing an Export Audio. I assume that's
freewheel.

At any rate, the result of 'Export Audio' with a
Ardour -> JAMin -> Ardour chain is not the output of
JAMin. Because it's been a few days since I tried this
I will reconfirm in the morning and report the results
to ardour-dev or Mantis.

ron