Re: [linux-audio-user] yamaha rp-u200 usb-audio and jack

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] yamaha rp-u200 usb-audio and jack
From: jaap (jacobus_AT_free.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 02:04:02 EET

Le Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 03:10:58PM +0100, Clemens Ladisch a écrit...

> Please try to install the usbutils package, or download it from
> <http://usb.in.tum.de/download/>.

ok

> The most interersting thing is the address where it crashed (EIP), but
> this won't mean anything without passing it through ksymoops. (If you
> don't have ksymoops, try looking in /proc/ksyms for the function
> containing the EIP address.)

After several crashes (The output from the kernel didn't appear
everytime) I found EIP and copied by hand and restart

EIP: 0010:[<cc95e706>] Not tainted

ksymoops -A "cc95e706"

Adhoc cc95e706 <[uhci]rh_int_timer_do+76/1e0>

1 warning issued. Results may not be reliable.

> If you don't subscrive to alsa-devel, your message will be put into a
> queue, and there it will wait to be approved by a moderator.
>
> PS: volunteer for moderating the ALSA mailing lists searched

ok,I prefer subscribing rather than becoming moderator :)

Ciao,
Jaap