RE: [linux-audio-user] suggested Window Manager good for audio?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] suggested Window Manager good for audio?
From: Matthew Allen (matthew_AT_lith.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 02:28:45 EET

Rox-filier's (http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/ROX-Filer
)Auto complete from the command line is pretty cool (I use it as an
image thumbnail viewer, its not so good as a full blow file manager as
it doesn't support multiple views). I don't usually use the command
input on xfe so I'm not going to be much help with that one.

m.

point-click-point-click-scroll-click-point-etc.

Scanned on 19 Feb 2004 00:28:15
Scanning by http://erado.com