RE: [linux-audio-user] suggested Window Manager good for audio?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] suggested Window Manager good for audio?
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 02:35:44 EET

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 16:05, Matthew Allen wrote:
> Actually a new version was released on Sunday. Where did you hear about
> the discontinuation?
>
> m.

Great to hear there is work going on with xfe. I found the tool about 6
months ago when I started setting up a Linux box for my 75 year old dad
who got tired of Windows. (He now has about 60 days of uptime!) I think
it was on one of the Gentoo forums or possibly gentoo-user where someone
said that the original xfe developer wasn't doing anything with it
anymore. If that's not the case I'm quite happy.

Thanks!

- Mark