RE: [linux-audio-user] measuring sound volume

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] measuring sound volume
From: Polashek, Matthew (Matthew.Polashek_AT_scottforesman.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 21:18:55 EET

The tried and true method for setting speaker delay is to use a microphone
and a sharpie at the FOH position and adjust the second cluster by ear.

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek_AT_scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.