[linux-audio-user] Linux audio presentation, 17.3. at Otaniemi, Finland

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio presentation, 17.3. at Otaniemi, Finland
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 23:13:17 EET

Hello all,

this comes a bit late, but in case you happen to be somewhere
in South Finland tomorrow...

I'll be giving a short presentation on Linux audio tomorrow at Otaniemi
(hut.fi) at 14.00 [1]. I'll talk a little about general issues of
developing apps for GPOSes, introduce ALSA, JACK and LADSPA, and finally
show a quick demo of well-known Linux audio apps (full PlanetCCRMA setup).

The presentation is part of the "Digital Signal Processors and Audio
Signal Processing" course [2] at HUT, but everyone is welcome
to come and listen (and ask tricky questions ;)). The presentation
is in Finnish, but I can translate on-the-fly if needed. :)

[1] Auditorium S1, Otakaari 5
    http://www.hut.fi/Current/getting_to_otaniemi.html
    http://www.hut.fi/Current/otaniemi_map.html
[2] http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/teaching/S-89.510/