Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] recording fom turntable (ripping LPs)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] recording fom turntable (ripping LPs)
From: Rob (lau_AT_kudla.org)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:53:55 EEST

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 08:24, Anahata wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:32:01AM +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> > Jan Depner has report success by using JAMin to reverse the
> > RIAA curve, but I've not tried it.
> Audacity has RIAA available as a preset curve for its EQ
> feature.

Someone just mentioned this on the audacity list. The preset is
for applying the RIAA curve, not negating it. I don't think
Audacity has an "invert curve" feature on its EQ either, though
it should be easy enough to make a reverse RIAA one if someone
looked at where the presets were stored (in the source or
wherever.)

Rob