Re: [linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 00:05:13 EEST

reed wrote:
> I desire an open source tool, really!!

I desire one too :) But are any programmers willing? I'm good at writing
comprehensive, readable specs; but not muich more than that.

> Most of professional instrument players don't need any MIDI
> playback... they know very well how the score plays..

Actually my wife, a professional musician, does like the MIDI playback
sometimes - but only as a way to listen to a "draft" performance. To
check if something is wrong, for example.

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik